OneCNC Mill offers a complete range of solutions to produce parts from 2D/3D to multi-axis. Your customer base may include automotive, aerospace and medical or consumer products, OneCNC Mill includes functionality to suit all of these applications.
OneCNC Mill toolpaths include OneCNC’s Active Cut technology to provide efficient methods of creating parts. OneCNC Mill is a fully integrated CAD CAM, it’s fast, easy, and productive without the need of other software.Some Major Benefits of OneCNC Mill CAD-CAM
- Complete solution combining power of toolpath generation with seamless CAD in one totally integrated CNC program and manufacturing simulation solution.
- Imports industry standard file types such as STEP IGES, Parasolid, SAT, VDA-FS, Solidworks (.sldprt), Rhino, DWG and DXF, for easy communication with your customers.
- Designed for the CNC tool making environment with functionality to maximise metal removal rates, and finishing toolpaths providing high quality finishes.
- Provides efficient toolpaths that maintain consistent cutter load, increasing tool life with emphasis on tool paths for each purpose in 3 axis as well as multi axis.
- High Speed toolpaths that minimise sudden changes in cutting direction, preventing tool breakage and part damage.
- Tool paths that produce parts with excellent surface finish quality, eliminating hand finishing.
- Machining ability up to 5 axis simultaneous with added modules providing an extensive range of machining capabilities.